Training & Workshops
Security/Anti-Terrorism Engineering Course Course Details and Dates Offered
Contact us for on-site training or to suggest other locations!
Learn the science behind compliance and become a smarter security manager! Training is OPEN To Civilians, Law Enforcement, Military & Federal Agents.
Why choose this training course?
- Unique perspective from engineers who design and build security systems
- Diverse staff of experts with 50 years of experience
- Wide range of topics and depth adaptable to client and audience needs
- Special expertise in waterside protection from multiple threats
- Holistic approach includes site assessment, barrier protection, sensor design and installation, compliance and security personnel training.
This three day course is available to security and engineering professionals responsible for the design, engineering, and retrofitting of physical security countermeasures into critical facilities. Though the course follows doctrine specified in the Security Engineering Series of the Department of Defense (DOD) Unified Facilities Criteria (UFC) manuals, the curriculum provided transcends other industries and applications as it presents current best practices. Read More…
PLANNED FUTURE OFFERINGS
- Quantitative risk and vulnerability assessments
- Electronic security system design
- Entry control point design
OTHER SERVICES OFFERED
- Security red-teaming
- Security force training & exercises
- Tabletop exercises