SST specializes in the design and deployment of waterside security systems designed for long-life, unattended operation whether above or below the surface.
- Analysis, modeling design, build, installation, test and evaluation
- Barrier instrumentation and sensing systems
SST applies analysis and design tools to insure that environmental loads can be held and kinetic energies from surface threats can be absorbed and stopped.
AQWA is used to model system performance, support design tradeoffs, and model barrier performance in the predicted site environment.
AQWA MODELING AND ANALYSIS
- Components/interconnected systems
- Mooring analysis and design
- Load and margin estimates
- Sensitivity analysis
NEMOS NET MODELING
- Two dimensional load analysis
- Finite Element Analysis (FEA)
- Constrained net modeling
NEMOS FEA modeling computes internal net structural loads, net displacements, and deformations with predicted site current/wave environments and local bio-fouling conditions.
Solidworks design modeling and rapid-prototyping methods are used to build/deploy field-test models on accelerated schedules to prove-out designs before production.
WATERSIDE BARRIER SYSTEMS
- Design/rapid prototyping
- Procurement and manufacturing
- Design verification testing
- Installation and test
- In-service evaluation
Marine fiber-optic cable technology is applied to build diver protection nets with high detection probability and exceptional defeat resistance.